Monday, October 15, 2007

Cain and Groping

Why is it that some boys, I realize not all fall into this category...but enough of them do, so lets continue........why is it that some boys feel it necessary to grope the inner thigh area when dancing up on you? Hellooooo....do we need to wear protective spike strip thigh highs or what? One fine evening, the crew jetted to Cain. The coug, the cub and the shoediva meet up, go inside, find our people with bottle service and begin moving to the beats with 10 million other people. While the coug is not violated tonight, the cub and shoediva get hit with groping hands! Grabbing, Groping Hands are entering dresses, trying to weave their way into tights, hands are rubbing exposed skin below minidresses, and the worst of all worst....the boys seem a bit excited if you know what that means? Has this happened to you? Dancing can be fun, it can be freeing, and girls enjoy it and can literally do it all night. But when the gropers of the world dance up on us, we lose our motivation to keep on dancing, our moves are interrupted, we become attached to their groins which screws up the rhythm something fierce and the male is getting frustrated, too.
My advice to any dancing males out there, listen to Beyonce's song, Check on it, you can find it on itunes and do listen to the words my friend:
"You got it , flaunt it, boy I know you want it......You watching me shake it, I see it in your face, you can't take it, its blazin, you watch me in amazement. You can look at it, as long as you don't grab it, if you don't go braggin, I 'm a let you have it. You think that I'm teasing, but I ain't got a reason, I am sure that I can please ya, but first I gotta read you."

"I can tell that you want to taste it, but I'm goin to make you chase it, you have to be patient, I like my men patient. More patience will get you in more places, you can't be abrasive, has to know the pace."

The moral of the story is that the ladies make look hot swaying on the dance floor under the flashing lights, and you may be all worked up, but you gotta get some control. Maybe you can repress the need to grope if you have 2 drinks in your hand, that could be a solution for the hand-challenged dudes of the world? Just double-fist it and boogie down and watch us looking good. Beyonce says it well, appreciate it, watch it, enjoy the view, but don't grab it. You will get farther if you say no to groping....trust me. Chicks don't like to take home gropers. The fun will end on the dance floor. If you play your cards right and let us dance in our space, and you refresh our drinks and smile and look hot near us we may in fact take you home and it will be a hell of a lot more enjoyable than the lame groping you would be getting on the dance floor my friends.

No comments: